My guide to television addiction

As a television addict, my thoughts revolve around the latest plots and subplots of my favorite TV shows. Join me as I talk through my addiction. Warning: You just might get addicted too.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Not enough time in the world.

Consider this posting a placeholder until I get caught up on my TV-watching.
Since I've now completely given into my TV addiction and now have 2 DVRs, I'm recording so many shows and attempting to
watch them all that I'm hopelessly behind. I plan on getting caught up tonight, but then again I feel like I have to watch the new episode of Chuck because that has become my new geeky pleasure. That show just seems to have a good combination of things that I like: humor, cute geeks, cool indie music and action.

Here's a quick run down of the shows I'm attempting to watch:
How I Met Your Mother
Chuck
Aliens in America
Heroes
House
Reaper
Damages
LA Ink
Boston Legal
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice
Dirty Sexy Money
Gossip Girl
LOST (and Lost mobisodes on the web)
Quarterlife (online, new episodes Sunday and Thursday after midnight. Soon to be broadcast on TV.)
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
CSI
30 Rock
The Office
Friday Night Lights
Men In Trees
Mad Men
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters

Holy crap, I just counted how many shows that is: 23! That's insane. TV watching is officially my part-time, non-paying job! That's insane. I'm obviously not going to be able to keep up this pace since I'm still trying to have a life outside of television and work! I'm already behind on 8 of these shows! I watched the first episode of Samantha Who? and I don't know that I'll keep watching.

I'll keep you posted on whether I keep up this insane pace of TV watching. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home